I have a new chapbook from above/ground press: Dirty Work. It's not entirely new, because the same text was published in 2005 by No Press in an edition of 26 copies, but it may be new to you. I think it's free with a subscription to above/ground press, or $6 plus postage. rob mclennan tells me that it'll also be available as a PDF sometime in May, but surely you don't want to wait that long.
Also, nypoesi.net is featuring some excerpts from accrete or crumble ("Chump" and "sudden"), as well as another poem of mine called "Sentencing", and an Introduction that I feel kind of iffy about; I really, really need more practice putting my ideas about poetry into prose. nypoesi is a great resource for poetry and poetics from Norway, Sweden, Canada, and various other northern countries. Pretty cool (ha? eh).
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment