Turns out paper is less of a problem than ink. My chapbook printing plans are now derailed while I wait for ink to come in the mail because the fancy new inkjet printer we've had since Christmas only takes ink that isn't sold in stores (well, maybe one or two stores, but way the hell in the suburbs). Damn, damn. Damn.
12 hours ago
4 comments:
Hey Natalie,
Send me one of those when they're done. I really liked Accrete or Crumble. I'm think I'm going to write a review of it
http://www.inkkit.com/
get a refill kit..
and if you have an HP 2605dn you can override the printer chip which HP has set up to signle that you need inks when you don't..
I forget the company that we got our kit from KITS WORK!
hey aaron, will do. i'm glad you liked accrete or crumble, thanks!
hi ed, thanks for the tip, i'll definitely look into refill kits.
Post a Comment